• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help App that will increase the speaker volume?

Volume on my Google GN was so weak, I could barely hear the navigator voice while I was driving unless I held the phone up to my ear. Installed Volume+ from the developers website and the improvement is remarkable. I'm curious to see if the improved volume is maintained after the Jellybean upgrade or perhaps the problem will be resolved with Jellybean.

Upvote 0
Volume on my Google GN was so weak, I could barely hear the navigator voice while I was driving unless I held the phone up to my ear. Installed Volume+ from the developers website and the improvement is remarkable. I'm curious to see if the improved volume is maintained after the Jellybean upgrade or perhaps the problem will be resolved with Jellybean.

i don't see how JB will fix a phone specific problem.
this is firmware fix more than anything else.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones