App to switch wallpaper/icon/widget layout?

Last Updated:

1. drizzt1700

drizzt1700 New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm sorry if this should be in the apps section, but I figured you avid themers would have a better idea of what I'm looking for.

I have searched high and low for an application that can save my icon/wallpaper/widget/LP dock layout, and then switch it to another layout conveniently. I have been totally unable to find one. I know LauncherPro can backup my layout, but I would love an application that can save and restore multiple layouts. Think of the possibilities! With one touch switch between different looks for your phone!

Anyhoo...

Does such an app exist? Thanks so much (and also thanks in advance for not flaming the poor baby (me)).

Advertisement
  2. atmasters

atmasters Well-Known Member

I use home switcher and switch between my LP and HTC Sense so I have them both looking different and different widgets. I dont know if this is what you meant but it does give the option to go to different home screens..

3. drizzt1700

drizzt1700 New Member This Topic's Starter

I suppose I could do that, but it would still be really really nice to keep everything still in LauncherPro. I am addicted to the scrollable dock.

I have trouble believing there's not a dedicated app to do this, however. It seems like something that would be so convenient.

4. atmasters

atmasters Well-Known Member

I would have to agree I am addicted as well lol and do not go back to HTC Sense very often. That is all I could think of but you do have a good idea and I am sure if asked a lot we would see an app like that.

5. Twiz

Twiz Well-Known Member

The best you can do at this point to keep other "themes" for Launcher Pro is to back up your settings then rename the folder. *sigh* Hoping Fede will be working on themes after he finishes with the widgets.

6. typoerror

typoerror Well-Known Member

good thing hes now working on themes! i know im excited!

7. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

What's the update on this? lol...I only know that I can save a backup profile.