• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[App] Visual Grocery Shopping List and Fridge Organizer Apps

SergeyMo

Lurker
Jun 8, 2015
Hi everyone! I am glad to present you my two apps.

One is the shopping list and fridge organizer “Fridge and Shopping” (Google Play Store Link)
And another one is “Visual Grocery Shopping List” – simple shopping list app (Google Play Store Link).

The main feature is to show your shopping list using grocery photos instead of text names.

Features “Visual Grocery Shopping List”:

• Barcode (UPC) search
  • Taking photos or searching online for grocery items.
  • Prices of products and summary shopping list price.
  • Re-order shopping list
  • Checking what you forgot to add
  • Past purchases
  • Sync between all your family devices
  • Online access on website to your shopping list
Features “Fridge and Shopping”:

• All features from above
  • Set/watch expiration grocery product date
  • Main categories: Fridge, Cupboard and Household Goods. Subcategories for store items.
  • Checking how much of every product is left
  • Circle of product life: add to shopping list -> move to the fridge -> remove part from fridge -> remove fully from fridge -> add to shopping list.
  • Recognition the paper receipt to the digital version with products images and prices (in beta).

If you like it or think that this app may be helpful to somebody, please recommend it. If you have any questions or feedback, just make your comment below and be sure I'll respond!

zhybhfq.png

ha2rC1Y.png

look how much grocery is left.png menu of Visual Grocery Shopping List.png barcode upc search in Visual Grocery Shopping List.png the product details.png
Check more screenshots.

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones