• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Apps dissapeared....?

DesirableHTC

Apr 27, 2010
Leeds UK
has anyone had trouble with apps disappearing from their desire? This has happened twicw to me now, both the same apps both times Titanium backup and Rom manager when i turned the phone off just now, and turned it back on the apps had gone from the phone, i had to go re install them from the market.

Anyone have any similar ordeals to this?

has anyone had trouble with apps disapearing from their desire? This has happened twicw to me now, both the same apps both times Titanium backup and Rom manager when i turned the phone off just now, and turned it back on the apps had gone from the phone, i had to go re install them from the market.

Anyone have any similar ordeals to this?

I am using the same rom as you the only problem i get is with 3g watchdog & battery life the widgets don't reload if they are stored on the sd card.

Upvote 0
Iv changed roms now, i have gone back to the OpenDesire rom. No reason really, just like to keep it fresh! :D anyway, i downloaded what i thought was froyo/sense rom but was in fact this

[ROM-FroYo AOSP] OpenDesire v2.3a (WIFI SLEEP FIXED! | 2.6.34.1 KERNEL) (25/07)

So i installed it not realising and was actually really quick, got a 1500 + on quadrant! first attempt too. But i missed sense, it was like i owned a N1 :eek: My PC even installed N1 drivers when i plugged it in!! :D

but these apps disappearing was defo a strange one. :thinking:

Upvote 0
Iv changed roms now, i have gone back to the OpenDesire rom. No reason really, just like to keep it fresh! :D anyway, i downloaded what i thought was froyo/sense rom but was in fact this

[ROM-FroYo AOSP] OpenDesire v2.3a (WIFI SLEEP FIXED! | 2.6.34.1 KERNEL) (25/07)

So i installed it not realising and was actually really quick, got a 1500 + on quadrant! first attempt too. But i missed sense, it was like i owned a N1 :eek: My PC even installed N1 drivers when i plugged it in!! :D

but these apps disappearing was defo a strange one. :thinking:

Watch out m8 the phantom app snatcher is about. lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones