Apps dissapeared....?

Last Updated:

1. DesirableHTC

DesirableHTC Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

has anyone had trouble with apps disappearing from their desire? This has happened twicw to me now, both the same apps both times Titanium backup and Rom manager when i turned the phone off just now, and turned it back on the apps had gone from the phone, i had to go re install them from the market.

Anyone have any similar ordeals to this?

Advertisement
  2. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Well-Known Member

I am using the same rom as you the only problem i get is with 3g watchdog & battery life the widgets don't reload if they are stored on the sd card.

3. DesirableHTC

DesirableHTC Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Iv changed roms now, i have gone back to the OpenDesire rom. No reason really, just like to keep it fresh! :D anyway, i downloaded what i thought was froyo/sense rom but was in fact this

[ROM-FroYo AOSP] OpenDesire v2.3a (WIFI SLEEP FIXED! | 2.6.34.1 KERNEL) (25/07)

So i installed it not realising and was actually really quick, got a 1500 + on quadrant! first attempt too. But i missed sense, it was like i owned a N1 :eek: My PC even installed N1 drivers when i plugged it in!! :D

but these apps disappearing was defo a strange one. :confused:

4. anoniemouse

Watch out m8 the phantom app snatcher is about. lol

5. FeckinL

FeckinL Member

Hi,

I've had Astro vanish off my phone, now unable to install off the market. Running LeeDroid 1.6c

Very strange

6. anoniemouse

Try rebooting your phone & see if it pops up, if not go in settings/applications/manage apps & see if that picks it up.