• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps/Files to SD Card

I have a Motorola Droid, it is not rooted, and i am currently in a deployed location and have no service/access to any networks... My phone got a little wet, but still works for the most part and i want to factory reset it without losing my apps/music/contacts/pictures etc. Is there a way to move all of this stuff to the SD card using andexplorer straight from the phone without using a computer? Sorry for the Noob post but i'm out of options...

Your music+pictures are already on the card. Does andexplorer have a app backup utility? You can use estronge or astro to back up your apps. Not quite sure about contacts. Are they synced with google's servers?

Make sure you take out the card before factory resetting, but I don't know why you feel you need to reset if everything is working fine.

Upvote 0
I guess i just want to move the apps that i've already Dl'ed from the market to the SD Card, i need to reset because, yes the phone works, but its pretty slow and sometimes unresponsive. I'm pretty sure the apps aren't already on the Card, any way to move just them over? Everything is synced with google's servers, but i'm in a location (the middle east) where it will be a few more months before i will have access to the servers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones