• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps for car owners and drivers

avesomesmith

Lurker
Oct 29, 2015
For a long time had idea to find something to easy calculate my car expenses on my phone. My old Samsung was so overcrowded with different apps, so I couldn't find room for it.

But now I got new phone and searching something helpful for:
- calculation car expenses
- remind me about what i need to do (scheduled maintenance or something I planned to do etc, cause it's my weak spot and I often forget it)

Do anyone already use something really useful?? Any tips?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.book.AOTLZEAOIRNIBELTK&hl=en

Checks the O2 sensor. Any yes, it could be handy to make a decision if you are in the middle of nowhere. My check engine light came on right outside of Goblin Valley, UT.

The Vulcan and I were traveling in tandem. He had the bike. I had my 5 inch refractor telescope and tripod in the bed of the Tacoma.

Try to find a Toyota dealer in Torrey or the surrounding area.

It was dust. Had been off-roading.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones