• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help apps not available for download?

madiepaisley

Lurker
Nov 24, 2010
hi all, need some help, (admins, if i've asked this in the wrong place, i'm sorry, and please move) - so i have an htc vivid. i got it all set up under email #1 - and over the past year i've decided i want to use email #2. so i've migrated all my stuff from this gmail to that gmail - and due to some other issues with my phone, i had to do a factory reset. anyways, after this reset i've put BOTH email #1 and email #2 on there, but for some reason, when i go to google play market, i can SEE the things i'd previously purchased under email #1 (i can switch between email #1 and email #2 while in the market), but i can't GET them again without paying for them again.
anyone know a work around?
i know it's silly, but i'd really like my robot unicorn attack again, LOL
smile.png

Thanks all!

Welcome to AF, madiepaisley!:)

When you go into the Playstore using the original gmail address that you downloaded those apps under, you will be able to redownload them again, free of charge.
However, if you want to download those same apps under your new gmail address, you will need to repurchase them again using that new gmail address.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones