• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root apps not installing after Myn's Warm TwoPointTwo

raul602

Lurker
Oct 24, 2010
Hello,

I have been having a problem lately after flashign this new rom, I did a complete datawip+factory reset,
rebooted
wiped dalvik cache and cache partition X2
then i flashed the rom
then i flashed ziggy's 26 kernel

Now whenever i download a app from the market it will always download then completely hang during the install.

i have to cancel the download and click install and it seems like i have to do this 6-10 times before it actually installs.

Anyone ever experience this? I have searched but did not find an answer....

If the problem has just been happening today, I have read that people are having widespread market issues today, regardless of ROM or even if they are rooted or not. Or...it could be something different, but just letting you know I've heard the same thing from others.

Also...logging into Google Talk seems to solve some market issues for people. I have no idea why, but worth a shot.

Upvote 0
If the problem has just been happening today, I have read that people are having widespread market issues today, regardless of ROM or even if they are rooted or not. Or...it could be something different, but just letting you know I've heard the same thing from others.

Also...logging into Google Talk seems to solve some market issues for people. I have no idea why, but worth a shot.

i have mainly noticed it today, it has been happening randomly now .... weird

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones