• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Archos 70 questions...

justicedealt

Dec 2, 2010
I am thinking about purchasing 1 of these for my wife for Christmas. Does anyone have any input on them, and know what retailer carries them so that I can actually pick one up and put my hands on it before I buy it? I have looked at alot of reviews, and it honestly looks like this machine has major potential. Problem is, apparently they are hard to find.

I am thinking about purchasing 1 of these for my wife for Christmas. Does anyone have any input on them, and know what retailer carries them so that I can actually pick one up and put my hands on it before I buy it? I have looked at alot of reviews, and it honestly looks like this machine has major potential. Problem is, apparently they are hard to find.

Depending on what she will use it for I would highly recommend the A70. Loving my as we speak (no homo).

I would suggest going to archos.com and click on Store in upper right corner.
Select your country.
Select the device you want A70
Check to see if you can select one to buy

If not scroll down to to the bottom of the page you will see a link to archos USA facebook page. Go there and look for release dates

OR you can stay on the archos website and hit F5 every minute until they go on sale. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones