• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are there any adventure games?

Well, you can play adventure games (even Broken sword or broken sword 2) on your android using scummvm. I would recommend you Flight of the Amazon Queen, Indiana Jones (fate of atlantis and last crusade), Full Throttle, Broken Sword 2 (if you finished the first game), Legend of Kyrandia, The Dig, Monkey Island, Sam And Max, Beneath a steel Sky etc. I can't really give you all the names because I will spend my entire day here!

You are familiar with Broken Sword, right? You should start playing Broken Sword 2 or 1, Beneath a steel Sky and Flight of the amazon queen if you can find the games.

I only have 2 games (Flight of the amazon Queen and Full Throttle) but the emulator works 100% (full speed, perfect sound etc).

Upvote 0
Is the emulator on the market place, or do you need to be rooted to install and set it up?

This is an unofficial port of the emulator, I don't know if its on the market. Search for "scummvm 1.1.1 android" on the google. There are two versions, "tremor" and "vorbis", I have the "tremor" version and its working 100%. Its not a paid app and there is no need to root your phone (my phone isn't rooted).

You should download all the plugins on the market (just search for "scummvm" on the market and download the files).

Good Luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones