Are there any adventure games?

Last Updated: 2011-08-22 12:35:35
  1. BillJr106

BillJr106 Member

I am looking for a game like Leisure Suit Larry or Broken Sword or Space Quest. My old WM6.5 Touch Pro2 ran these great, this phone could be much better! Would love to play these games again.

Advertisement
  2. Hisiru

Hisiru Member

Well, you can play adventure games (even Broken sword or broken sword 2) on your android using scummvm. I would recommend you Flight of the Amazon Queen, Indiana Jones (fate of atlantis and last crusade), Full Throttle, Broken Sword 2 (if you finished the first game), Legend of Kyrandia, The Dig, Monkey Island, Sam And Max, Beneath a steel Sky etc. I can't really give you all the names because I will spend my entire day here!

You are familiar with Broken Sword, right? You should start playing Broken Sword 2 or 1, Beneath a steel Sky and Flight of the amazon queen if you can find the games.

I only have 2 games (Flight of the amazon Queen and Full Throttle) but the emulator works 100% (full speed, perfect sound etc).
  3. pakiplayer421

pakiplayer421 Active Member

Crusade of destiny! Great 3d graphics and good UI. One of the best for our platform.
  4. Extr3m1st

Extr3m1st Well-Known Member

Is the emulator on the market place, or do you need to be rooted to install and set it up?
  5. Hisiru

Hisiru Member

This is an unofficial port of the emulator, I don't know if its on the market. Search for "scummvm 1.1.1 android" on the google. There are two versions, "tremor" and "vorbis", I have the "tremor" version and its working 100%. Its not a paid app and there is no need to root your phone (my phone isn't rooted).

You should download all the plugins on the market (just search for "scummvm" on the market and download the files).

Good Luck!
  6. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

how do I get scummvm to keep my games. I can add games but when I quit and open later they are gone
  7. Hisiru

Hisiru Member

Sorry, I never had this problem.
  8. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

Where do you store the games at? Is there a certain folder they should be in
  9. Hisiru

Hisiru Member

No, there is no specific folder. My games are on "games/scummvm".
  10. spottyelephant

spottyelephant Well-Known Member

Thought it was worth letting people know that android is FINALLY getting some adventure games - Broken Sword: Directors Cut and another "unknown, fully original 2-d adventure game" are being brought to android :D

Source