• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AT&T Android 4.1 tablet?

Having accepted the financial impact of purchasing a Galaxy S3--I have lusted for it, yea, even unto my lust for Scarlett Johansson's buns--I am already onto my next quest, the search for a 4.1 tablet on AT&T. From what I've read so far such a thing doesn't exist yet, at least not in a mature form. Does anyone know of any fully developed, droolworthy tablet of this kind that is coming down the pike?

Having accepted the financial impact of purchasing a Galaxy S3--I have lusted for it, yea, even unto my lust for Scarlett Johansson's buns--I am already onto my next quest, the search for a 4.1 tablet on AT&T. From what I've read so far such a thing doesn't exist yet, at least not in a mature form. Does anyone know of any fully developed, droolworthy tablet of this kind that is coming down the pike?

There is the Nexus 7 for $199, but it is WiFi only. I am currently awaiting delivery on mine.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones