• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

at&t Vibrant with 3g

How do I get the $10 unlimited plan. I did not see it on the website. If I go to an at&t store, do I just ask for the $10 unlimited plan. I am on tmobile but not on contract with them and without a data plan. Do I need to be on contract with at&t or can I be on month to month.

The $10 unlimited data plan only applies to non smartphones and if you are on a family voice plan. But if You have a smartphone that's not registered with at&t and unlocked you can use the dumphone plan on your smartphone as long as you don't tell them its a smartphone. The vibrant works perfect on works on 3G. Most T-Mobile phone unlocked on at&t will only get edge data speeds.

Upvote 0
LOL! I almost pick one of those up. But I managed to find someone that had a vibrant in like new shape. He had it just shy of a month. Sold it to me for $300 with box and everything like it was new. Avatar movie on SD card and all. Just no head phones. It had a silicone cover and a screen protector also. I did see a lot of them on Craigslist with no battery or back cover. But they come with two covers when you get them brand new. I thought about getting one for me and selling my captivate and going back to the $10 unlimited data plan again. I have the extra cover and a extra battery so if I did find another for 200-250 I Might just do that.

damn, $300 is a good deal. it was too hard for me to score a deal like that. came close a few times, but the people backed out because they got better offers (even had a guy take his ad down... but he changed his mind after he was texted by someone else).

my deal was good too though, since my friend gave me a real samsung battery and a door (he works for tmobile).

btw, be careful because if you buy it without teh door, you might have a really tough time trying to find it. then again, u should have an extra door available eh?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones