• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Atrix vs Inspire

Yes, the DX roms *are* based on the stock kernel. My point was that the extremely talented developers in the android community have worked their magic over the last year and given us a virtual cornucopia of roms and themes for the Droid X platform. I feel confident that they'll do even better on the Atrix, with the extra power it has under the hood. But, it'll take time to do this. The Atrix is a very "young" phone, compared to the DX, so we just have to be patient. :)

-Mike

The thing is, a lot of developers really shun away from the Atrix. They accepted the DX's bootloader but most of them won't for the Atrix. :( We saw a lot of good devs come, rooted the Atrix (basic) and left. Although with this news, there are more developers that are coming onto the Atrix side :)

I think we have 3 ROMs atm. GladiAtrix, Gingerblurr and something, lol. They don't really matter to me...since I have the wrong radio band :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones