• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Audio stops in headphones as soon as phone sleeps...

gxynote2

Lurker
Jan 3, 2013
Would appreciate any help. Just upgraded from a GS3 to note 2 and installed siriusxm app. I always go to sleep listening to music and after about 5 mins music will stop. As soon as I swipe phone it will restart. I checked my wifi and do have checked off the option to never let wifi sleep.
With gs3... the music would stay on until SIRIUS killed it after 90 mins which was more than enough time to get to sleep. Now it stays on for only about 5 mins,
Anyone have same problem or better yet a solution?
Thansk!!

Would appreciate any help. Just upgraded from a GS3 to note 2 and installed siriusxm app. I always go to sleep listening to music and after about 5 mins music will stop. As soon as I swipe phone it will restart. I checked my wifi and do have checked off the option to never let wifi sleep.
With gs3... the music would stay on until SIRIUS killed it after 90 mins which was more than enough time to get to sleep. Now it stays on for only about 5 mins,
Anyone have same problem or better yet a solution?
Thansk!!

Upvote 0
I see that this is an ancient post, but it came up when I did a Google search... I use this tiny app on my pc when I need to walk away for any amount of time and see that there is a version for android;
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mynikko.PhoneInsomnia
I haven't tried it on my phone yet, but, wanted to offer it up as a possible solution if this hasn't been resolved to your satisfaction... - Bob

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones