1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Automatically moves random apps to SD card

1. Does anybody else have this problem? Just within the last week or so, Slotomania and MyVegas keep transferring to my SD card without my moving them. I know it's not that big of a deal, but it completely messes with my mild OCD to have random apps on my screen in greyscale while the others are in full color. I still have 3GB of storage left on the device so it's not transferring because of space issues. Each time I notice it, I go into the app manager and move it from the SD card to device storage. This lasts about 24 hours before it automatically moves itself back to the SD card.

Someone please help! This phone's incessant nature to take liberties and change settings without my physical action is really starting to irk me.

Advertisement
  2. smith058

smith058 Guides Guide

The phone itself won't do that... check your apps that you installed.