• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Automatically moves random apps to SD card

Does anybody else have this problem? Just within the last week or so, Slotomania and MyVegas keep transferring to my SD card without my moving them. I know it's not that big of a deal, but it completely messes with my mild OCD to have random apps on my screen in greyscale while the others are in full color. I still have 3GB of storage left on the device so it's not transferring because of space issues. Each time I notice it, I go into the app manager and move it from the SD card to device storage. This lasts about 24 hours before it automatically moves itself back to the SD card.

Someone please help! This phone's incessant nature to take liberties and change settings without my physical action is really starting to irk me.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones