• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

automatically toggle data connection until the net is available

i am using an isp which is somewhat bad at giving the data connection while downloading something if there net goes off due to some technical problem(
which happens a lot they have a 1 hour refresh rate or something means after that there net goes off automatically and then again comes back but it happens rarely mostly it is off for minutes).
the remedy is that i have to toggle the data connection on-off for many times and after some try it will give me the internet connection.
so i want to do it automatically...

so i am thinking of an app which will see if there is net connection on basically idea is try to ping something or somewhat like that and if it comes back as no then toggle the packet data to off the again turn it on and wait for some minute lets say 1 minute again check for the internet and then again toggle the packet data until the internet connection is truly recevied.

i dont java and so doesnot know anything about how to make andorid app using this basic idea....if someome can please help me........

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones