• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ban the person above you

LMAO what? That's a first. Let us compare:

Wait. First. In a google image search of "panties", This came up: http://onemansblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/pamela-anderson-bra-and-panties.jpg

No need to make it a HUGE post with an off topic pic, but what's wrong with this picture? Anyone notice that her navel is missing? I mean me being a guy it took me a second to notice this, but....LOL WTH????

Ok back to the point:
400px-PantyStyles.png

VERSUS:
TheMouthOfPain.png

Now the general outside outline, I could see. And if some chick had this as the front of her drawers, I'm not sure if it would excite me or scare me. lol. But women's underwear didn't come to mind at all when I created that face oh so many years ago. This is actually a variation, as the mouth is usually taller. But then you'd just call it a thong. So, banned.

Upvote 0
lol. but the question is, since you thought of it, would you be caught with your man wearing panties looking like that? ;) lol

And in that case, while I of course would ban you on thread principle alone, would he ban you?

Banned cause my panties don't look like that. (mine have a bit less fabric)

And i don't think any of the men i know would ban me for being in just my panties.

Upvote 0
lol. Banned because there's no reason for you to have any idea. I was asking NightAngel why my sig was sometimes showing up, sometimes not, sometimes showing up and then disappearing, etc etc, and he explained it. Then I proceed to bitch about how it could be better. So then he comes in here and bans me for protesting the way things are lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones