• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Battery Booster is doing the job

rm50

Jun 13, 2011
I found this free app called battery booster in playstore.
Every battery saver that I have tested was so so until I found that this. I run a pretty heavy load on my phone and as of this evening I'm only down to 72 percent off of full charge.
That's pretty amazing from my phone so I thought I would share this.

42575534-77ac-9158.jpg

i was just wondering? if you plug in your phone, can you then take out battery and switch to a spare without powering off?? so you don't have to reboot? does the power cord put out enough? it will charge while doing stuff and battery level goes up slowly, so seems like it would. has anyone tried?

Sounds like mad science, where your prevail candidates end up like Frankenstein without the "its alive!!!!" Scene.

Upvote 0
If we find a battery saver that works out the way we want it to we won't need to do that
i have everything at bay and still in the am i go on twitter, the forums and calls, ect... at about after noon - 2 i'm dead. then i switch battery and make it rest of day but that one dead by end of day. sometimes if my radio station doesn't come in i listen on phone for hours and i don't think a battery save will help with heavy useage. from 7 am to 2 pm the phone is in use for about 2-4 hours worth of time. no saver gonna help that.

Upvote 0
I know when I run my weather apps like beautiful widgets the weather widget you have to decide what you want do you wanna let it run the gps and check every hour to get to updated weather or run it every couple hours and not have a updated weather
I use to run droid wall but I would forget to disable it before I rebooted and when It would boot back up everything was screwed up
And juice defender wasn't to my liking .
Battery saving is a pain in the ass
And I guess you can only do so much.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones