battery % display?Support

1. flmgrip

flmgrip Active Member

can i change the battery symbol so that it shows % left of battery ?

thanks!

Advertisement
  2. caryrae73

caryrae73 Well-Known Member

I use the Battery Notifier app. It will show the percentage on the top left of screen.
  3. 05GT

05GT Well-Known Member

The ICS leak allows you to display battery percentage without a 3rd party app.
  4. ryandelman

ryandelman Well-Known Member

If you're rooted, there are many ROMs you can install (both gingerbread and ICS) with bat % built into notification, and then different themes for most ROMs that allow you to further customize look and feel of the UI in general, and specifically the color and type of bat% you have in the notification bar.

If you're not rooted/have no interest in rooting your device, there are many bat% apps and widgets available on the play store.

Check here:

AT&T Galaxy Note I717 General - xda-developers

Then here:

AT&T Galaxy Note I717 Android Development - xda-developers

Lastly, here:

AT&T Galaxy Note I717 Themes and Apps - xda-developers

Hope this helps.

-Ryan
  5. flmgrip

flmgrip Active Member

rooting is something new to me...what's a good start-up thread to read about it... and do i need to even?
  6. CkWils

CkWils New Member

If you are on v4 (ICS), go to Settings -> Display -> 'Display battery percentage' option to turn on/off the display on the screen top info bar.
  7. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

^this

I used this leak as well, and root is not needed. It's so nice!
  8. mystik1

mystik1 Well-Known Member

Darn. I have ICS, and do not have the option under Settings / Display.
  9. TimeTraveler

TimeTraveler Active Member

If you don't have that option under settings, try Battery info. from the play store. works the same that's what I use on my Note.