• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery lifetime testing

A couple of days back a had some work do to and didn't have time to play with my new phone and I thought to test the battery

To check the battery level i used Smart monitor lite

Test 1: no surfing the internet trough wifi or network conection, no bluetooth, no GAMING :(, mo linstening to music, no videos...basic no NOTHING...just used it for cals (30 min/day minimum), alarm in the mornings...and that it.

The results:

The battery level on average went down with 1%/1.27hours (1 hour and 16 minutes).
89% went down in 113.17 hours
I only got the phone down to 11%...and I had to charge it...but at least I know that if I don't use it to much I can get almost 5 days out of it.

Tip: to get 100% charge...when you see that the green light on the phone turned on unplug it from the charger...otherwise it will start discharging.

When I'll have some time...Ill try to do the following tests
-music
-videos
-gaming
-web surfing
-and god know what comes trough my head

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones