1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Battery runs out at 70%

1. Drummer78

Drummer78 New Member

Help! My phone seems to suddenly jump from around 70% charged to 1% - I just get the warning flash up and then it shuts down. When I plug it in to charge it immediately says it's back up to 70% (or whatever it was at when it died) - has anyone else had a similar problem and/or know of a fix!?

It's just started doing this over the last couple of weeks :confused:

Advertisement
  2. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

I'd suggest running the Repair Phone option on PC Companion just to confirm if this is some kind of software problem.
    Drummer78 likes this.
  3. Drummer78

Drummer78 New Member

Thanks for the suggestion. I ran the repair last night. Phone did die again at ~70% this morning, but has now got as low as 30% and still on... so will have to wait and see if this has worked...
  4. xperiaaa

xperiaaa New Member

have you solved your problem??because i have the same..
  5. ubat

ubat New Member

i'm having the same problem.. can you help with that
  6. Jake-SonyXperia

Jake-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

Have you attempted the same instructions as provided above?