• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery Usage Analyzer

redsox985

Android Enthusiast
Aug 25, 2011
IIs there a battery way to tell exact what is consuming my battery at a less than satisfactory rate? As it stands, I'm at 27% with 33% due to display (brightness at minimum), android OS at 22%, phone idle at 10%, and cell standby at 9%. I feel like those last 3 are much too high. I'm currently running MonsterRom 1.2 debloated.

That's about what mine are as well. I'm on stock rom, rooted and frozen bloat. The Cell Standby and Phone Idle are higher on days that I'm not using my phone as much (around 9%) and lower on days that I heavily use my phone (3-6%). The less non-essential things you have using your battery.... the higher the percentages on your essential things. That's how I figure it. My battery easily gets through a full day with 30%-40% battery left, so I don't stress the stats anymore.

Upvote 0
I have my brightness at the minimum. On days of heavy use, I get about 10 hours before it kicks the bucket. This probably won't be until the weekend since use is limited in school. I'll get some screenshots of the percentages and graph then.

Belive it or not, but I think the Auto brigtness will accually go LOWER (less bright) than you can set it too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones