• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Behold II Massage Storage Problem

I have a Behold II and love it so far, but have a problem... I am unable to access it as a mass storage device on my pc. I have the phone's usb settings set to mass storage, plug it into my pc (running vista home 64bit). The computer detects it and installs it... even shows a removable disc as being added, but when I attempt to open/explore it says "Please insert a disk into Removable Disc E:" Any ideas how to fix this, other than remvong the sd card from the phone and using it directly on the computer?
Thanks!

stevesherrin,

Don't worry, this is a simple fix. Connect your phone to your computer via USB, then pick up your phone and pull down the notification bar from the top of the screen. There should be a notification saying that the phone is currently connected to the computer; this should appear as a USB symbol. Click on this, select "Mount", and this will then allow your computer to access the files on your removable drive.

Hope this helps,

Murf

Reactions: slmar123
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones