• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best and most accurate battery percentage app

I've used Battery Mix, which I loved because of the great graphs and useful info. But it prevents the installation of APK's, so I had to uninstall. I'm now using Team Battery Bar (Pro in my case, free also available). It is only a Notification Bar feature (no detailed battery usage available), I've found it to be accurate and configurable and useful. Mainly, I don't need to have my glasses on to be able to see the battery level at a glance (g).

Also, thanks to James for that interesting info on codes.

Upvote 0
I find built in battery % in ssLauncher to be as accurate as any of them. Lower right:

naked%20icon.png

Upvote 0
No problem NQuateman.

Samsung is one of my favorite types of phones to run Android Star Codes on, there are just SO MANY! Try the *#7353# and tap Melody, it will start playing MUSIC! If you think your loud speakers busted and you run that code and it plays music then your speakers working fine. You can check all kinds of things if you know how to do it.

Sadly the New Android OS don’t seem to like star codes that much :( 4.0 and 4.1 don’t seem to work.

So use them while you can because they are probably going to be phased out very soon.

Thanks again and enjoy.

~James~

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones