• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Apps of 2010

keyesdav

Lurker
Sep 11, 2009
It's been a crazy busy year for Android. As a developer and as a user the market has changed a LOT. This is the year that we've started to see apps that are polished, stable, and viral. What are your favorite apps RELEASED in 2010? I'll start the list off with my top five.

chart

1. Screebl Pro. I know, I know. I'm biased. But I use this app myself every day on my phones and my Galaxy Tab. It makes a huge difference in how I work. It's my precious...

chart

2. Tasker. What a genius app! The amount of work that has gone into this application is amazing. If you like control and haven't used Tasker, get this app. Takes my phone to another level.

chart

3. Angry Birds. I'm kind of embarrased to be such a conformist, but the amount of time that I've wasted on this app this year requires me to include it in the list.

chart

4. Swirl Pro. A terrific example of how to integrate with an external data source (in this case snooth.com). Really well done, with lots of potential and evolving quickly.

chart

5. Flash Player 10.1. I didn't really appreciate this until I owned both an iPad and a Galaxy Tab. I actually end up using my Tab much more often than the iPad for one reason - Flash support.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones