• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Best camera LED flashlight app for Incredible

Dandapani

Jul 25, 2010
Can anyone recommend a good flashlight app that uses the camera flash LEDs that works with the Incredible?

I miss that functionality. Had it with my Nokia 5800.

I've searched here without much success. Most of the apps I've seen discussed are for other Android phone models.

TIA

Dan

There is to my knowledge no flashlight app that takes advantage of the camera LED's for a stock DINC. If you ROOT the phone then there are plenty of options. I have chosen to hold out for the rumored update to Froyo... until at least when I know for sure it will not happen (and I think it will) and then i will be Rooting this bad boy or using the "in the wild" 2.2 version.

This has been a very discussed subject, a search will give you a lot more answers. First one is free :D

http://androidforums.com/search.php?searchid=2485748

Upvote 0
lol @ n00bs thinking you need to root for this! Just search for Incredible LED flashlight in the market! I've had it for months! It's a bit buggy but if you REALLY need it without rooting, it works!

Here's a QR code that links straight to the app:

chart

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones