Best GN2 Screen ProtectorTips

1. 57DRP

57DRP Member

l usually use the Power Support range for my iPhones which have worked really well over the years. Unfortunately, I don't think Power Support make a protector for GN2 just yet. Can anyone recommend a alternative, preferably in a crystal finish. At present I am using a cheap ebay job which is reducing the quality of the screen.

Advertisement
    :
  2. SoulSmilen

SoulSmilen Well-Known Member

I love Spigen products but can't speak specifically for any of the protectors for the Note 2 since I don't have one yet. Might I suggest looking for reviews on the Spigen Steinheil series to get an overall perspective of them? And here is the website for more info on them.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Screen Protector Steinheil Series | SPIGEN SGP
  3. MISS DIVA

MISS DIVA Well-Known Member

+1

I use their protectors on my GS2 and my Note 1 (doesn't affect the S-pen) so will be getting one for the Note2
  4. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

+3 I've tried many different brands. SPG is the best of all of them.

vee16 likes this.
  5. menmyjeep

menmyjeep Well-Known Member

Agreed. SGP Spigen is the best of them all. Already ordered and received in 2 days with free shipping.
    solongiphone likes this.
  6. drexappeal

Mine arrived yesterday. Trying the oleophobic version this time. Can't wait till phone is released, so I can install.
  7. ALurker

ALurker Well-Known Member

Lots of love for SGP here and I agree. I've tried 5-6 different brands and while I'm not a huge fan of the SGP Anti-fingerprint the Ultra Crystal is outstanding and the best I've used.
    solongiphone likes this.
  8. drexappeal

Ultra Crystal is the one I swore by, but some people were saying that the oleophobic is just as clear, but attracts less smudge and is even easier to clean.
    vee16 likes this.
  9. evohicks

evohicks Well-Known Member

Well I dont usually fit a screen protector but as this thread clearly
    indicates, these are the ones to fit. As I have this beautiful handset
    for another 2 years, I am going to fit one, just ordered the ultra crystal one.
  10. Wangta

Wangta Well-Known Member

Has anybody tried Zagg/invisible shield? I used to use them on the iPhone and Blackberry with good results, but admittedly, haven't looked at the latest/greatest in screen protection for a couple years...
  11. SoulSmilen

Let me know how that one works out for you, drex. The Ultra Crystal is the one I've always used and I've been hesitant to try the oleophobic version.

I'm going to try to hold out for the 32gb Note 2, so I won't have to get one right away (and now we'll see if I can really hold out that long). lol
  12. Wangta

Wangta Well-Known Member

I'm curious as well.

Is the 32gb coming out later than the 16? I was under the assumption that both would be released at the same time?
  13. SoulSmilen

I bet you love it, come back and let us know how you like it after you get it. :)
  14. drexappeal

Will do. I actually may hold out for the 32, as well, if they make some sort of indication/announcement when/if it'll be available on Sprint.
  15. almath

almath Well-Known Member

This "holding out" I'd like to see!! Reality check.. we want the phone and we want it NOW!! I totally kid, btw!!! :D :p
  16. SoulSmilen

No you're right and I might not be able to hold out. Know what I'm worried about? If a 32 or 64gb version is not immediately available and I do wait, I'm worried I'll see something else promising as an upcoming phone and want to wait for that. LOL This is how I've had this gangsta' Evo for so friggin long.. lol I know there's no way to stay top of the line for more than a few months anymore, but it gets so hard to choose!
  17. SoulSmilen

We won't know for sure until all is confirmed Oct 24th; I doubt the 64mb will release initially, but hopefully the 32gb will, at least.
    Wangta likes this.
  18. evohicks

I have the 32gb, yeah the 16gb phone and my 16gb class 10 card :p
  19. almath

almath Well-Known Member

I tend to get very excited about a new phone. I don't know how you've held on sooooo long. I've purchased 2 phones full price and the Note 2 will make my third! I get bored in exactly 6 months everytime. I think this one will hold my attention. Maybe you can wait since you've waited this long. I can't do it!!!
  20. evohicks

I have yet to see a contract out before paying it all off and starting another with a phone I like.:D
    Costing me a damn fortune lol
  21. SoulSmilen

One word.. rooting!
    And I have pretty much hated the Amoled screens so after jumping from phone to phone in the beginning, I had to slow down when HTC started on their downhill ride. I wouldn't have been caught dead with Samsung or Amoled in those days, and the Evo successors were either a downgrade, a disaster, or not much of an improvement. Now that HTC has chosen internal batteries, I'm done with them, despite loving their screens. It's very sad.. sniff sniff hehe

I figure if any Samsung phone will win me over, it's this one.
  22. MISS DIVA

I can't wait for you to get this phone as I want to read your review of it:D:D
    I'm sure you are going to love it
  23. 57DRP

57DRP Member

Hi Evohicks, like you, I am also based in the UK, can you please tell me where you ordered your crystal Spigen screen protector from?

Thanks
  24. MISS DIVA

Ebay UK and Amazon UK:D, not sure if they are available for the Note 2 yet
  25. SoulSmilen

I understand that one for sure.. this Evo is the first time I've lasted the two years (and more)! And I paid full price for two of them when they came out. My son defected to the fruit side of life only a few months on his (traitor!) so I was able to play with 4 Evos altogether with replacements on both lines. Bricked two, one decided to fly out of my hand onto tile one too many times, and this one, the first, is still going strong. Lol

Gonna be sad to see her retired, but I may switch to AT&T for the Note 2, and see how long I can keep this one going. :D