• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best phone hands down - Motorola Moto Z

The crazy expensive Moto Mods don't help, but yeah. The prices are dropping everywhere, but hopefully this isn't a sign that it didn't perform well.

I absolutely LOVE the Moto Z and think it's one of the freshest ideas to happen to smartphones in a very long time. Everyone I show it to is amazed and immediately wants to buy it (but are later deterred by the price). It's the first phone that made me put my Google Pixel in a drawer.

The Moto Z is highly underrated and as tech enthusiast, all the Moto Mods are great.

Upvote 0
Never had a phone draw so much attention . I absolutely love this phone they did everything right.I just wish more poor people could get their hands on it. Hopefully these deals help. When I got if it was more than iPhone

Agreed it is the best phone I have gotten my hands on to date. I ditched my iPhone for this phone and have not been sorry. The possibilities with the mods are endless, and having cut the cord with the cable company in favor of streaming TV I could easily get rid of my television and replace with the projector mod. I'm only a couple weeks in with this device and my only complaint so far is battery life, which is easily solved with an extra external battery.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones