• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Third

Feb 9, 2010
I posted yesterday that I felt I was being slighted as a loyal customer of 11 years. I lamented that I felt I should have received an OTA sooner than I did. I received a bit of feed back which mostly was critical I suppose. Well Bingo! I got my update today. Oh Boy now I can die happy. Now I guess I will have to get on with my real life and go get a job and mow the yard and wash the dishes etc. instead of staring at my computer screen hoping to glean information that will some how change my life because I own a certain type of phone.
Actually the update is nice but not life altering. I shall respect this forum in the future and hopefully use it in a positive way

I posted yesterday that I felt I was being slighted as a loyal customer of 11 years.
I seriously doubt that customer loyalty is factored into who gets OTA updates first.

I really don't get why people think the number of years they've used a company matters to anyone. Corporations aren't going to reward your loyalty. IMO one-sided relationships aren't worth keeping but I guess YMMV.

Enjoy the update!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones