• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth Device Widget

DRMMR02

Sep 13, 2009
Is there an app or even a widget out there that allows one to select which bluetooth device to connect to? Not something that turns bluetooth on and off, I know there are hundreds of those kind of apps. I'm looking for something that will quickly bring up a list of available BT devices and allow me to connect to one. Let's say I have a BT headset, a BT set of headphones, and a computer with BT. I generally leave BT turned on on my Droid X, but with multiple BT devices, I want to switch between them depending on what I'm doing. Going into Settings->Wireless->Bluetooth Settings->the selecting the device each time is tedious. Is there an ap or widget that allows one to quickly select between BT devices?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones