• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth headset problem?

geneb11

Lurker
May 6, 2010
I just bought a Behold 2 and was trying to use my plantronics 520 headset,but I turned it up all the way and it wasn't very loud and the person that I was talking to said he was hearing static. I have been using this headset with my Blackberry 8900 with no problems. Is this a software problem? Maybe when we get upgraded to 2.0 or 2.1 this will be fixed? or should I try something else? anyone know what works best with this phone?

I'm on R11.I bought the wep870 and tried that at work yesterday and was not happy with that. On stock the earpiece on the phone and BT are very low volume. I havn't tried the 520 or just the phone on R11 yet. I will try it later. I been searching and no one seems to be saying anything about volume problems on this phone. I hope its not defective.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones