• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth Speaker Volume issue

Help!!
I recently bought an HP Wireless Bluetooth speaker and paired it to my Samsung Galaxy S4. It was working great for the first few days but suddenly the media audio plays at a very low volume on the bluetooth speaker. The phone's volume is as high as possible and the speaker is fully charged. I don't want to root my phone. Any suggestions??

I have a few different audio device paired to my S4 and there is apparently some sort of trick to adjusting the volume. I tend to have to run the BT volume down to zilch then the paired item volume down to zilch, then run the BT all the way up and finally adjust with the audio device. Don't know if that will help you any, but that's how mine seems to go.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones