• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth voice dialing

Brad0208

Lurker
Mar 6, 2012
I have a HTC incredible S and am having trouble voice dialing with my Jabra SP700 bluetooth car kit that I use. Im sure this was working. I would press the bluetooth headset button, a voice would say "speak now" and then I would say call XXX and it would dial them from my contacts. Now when I press the button, there is no voice saying "speak now". Just a long beep. It's like the bluetooth headset no longer wakes up the phone. But I can recieve calls by pressing the bluetooth headset button no problems. I often need to call people while driving and without touching the phone. Any advice would be great. I have tried a factory reset "thanks HTC support" because I lost all my apps. Also tried deleting the paired device and repairing. Still can't voice dial without touching phone.

Thanks for help,

Brad

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones