• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones

Upvote 0
Short answer: Ditto with Nemesis Enforcer.

Long answer: I bought the Motorola S305 for my wife with an Archos 5IT. She looked at the bud based headset you originally posted but decided that the over the ear model would be better for working out. The S305 are great. The A5IT is not. It kept losing the connection to the headphones. My Moment works well with these though, so it isn't Android.

Upvote 0
I have been happy with the Plantronics (Altec-Lansing) 903/R BackBeat headphones. They are reasonably priced (about $63 at Amazon); have decent sound; controls work fine with most programs on the Moment; authomatically switch to the phone when an incoming or outgoing call is made and switch back to music or podcasts etc when the call is done; the microphone (on the left earpiece) seems to function just fine. I would definitely buy another pair.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones