• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bonsai Blast

its kinda fun but when my memory gets full its gonna be the first thing to go. it aint worth 7MB.

btw has anyone noticed when looking at file sizes that the file size of the market is getting larger. mines up to 6MB and i'm not too sure what it used to be i just know it was smaller. dunno if its because more apps are available or because i've downloaded more.

Upvote 0
the first weekend i got to about afternoon 19, but then i had to reset the phone and setup with MY gmail account and now i'm back at about 22 morning. Takin it slower this time. but it's just as fun as when i started.

i got to say i am much more a fan of the 2D games, never got caught up in the new wave of gaming. legacy games all the way for me...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones