Boost mobile APN settings?

Last Updated:

1. psp_noob

psp_noob Well-Known Member

does anyone know what the boost mobile APN settings are or how to find them? i tried to google it with not much luck

the menu under wireless networks where that info is usually stored just has a 3G switch?

any feedback would be appreciated

Advertisement
  2. kolosus

kolosus Well-Known Member

3. Xruptor

Xruptor Well-Known Member

It's posted here in one of the thread somewhere. If you do a search for it you may find it. I know I posted it on Facebook a long time ago as well. It's also found on the web if you do a search.

BUT with that said ;) Use the APN Manager app to do this.

APN: Boost_Mobile
    Proxy:
    Port:
    User Name: Boost_Mobile
    Password:
    Server:
    MMSC: http://mm.myboostmobile.com
    MMS Proxy: 68.28.31.7
    MMS Port: 80
    MCC: 310
    MNC: 00
    APN Type:
  4. rread13

rread13 New Member

Mine looks slightly different. I too used the APN manager apk to set mine and the settings are different for the following :
    MCC: 311
    MNC: 870

All features seem to work but one. I have not been able to send emails with photo's taken from the phone which is troubling, I sometimes need to do this at work. I have to do some more testing to confirm.
  5. psp_noob

that's what mine looks like (using CTMod 2.2)

i'm curious if the other settings are from a factory APN and if it makes a difference?

all my stuff seems to be working at the moment

the reason why i asked in the first place is that i was going to attempt to use a boost mob. sim card in a different phone, just out of curiosity

thanks for the feedback guys
  6. psp_noob

i have a couple of differences on my setup noted below:

Password:. <--- this is a password dot, don't know how to type it
    Server:*
    MCC: 311
    MNC: 870

using CTMod 2.2, i don't know if the password and server entries are hidden characters or just a dot (password) and an asterisk (server) ?? since i don't know how to reveal the characters if they were hidden

just wondering what setup you're using? and also if your data/texting/messaging stuff is working fine then what difference does it make to change these fields??
  7. hopedpocketts

hopedpocketts Well-Known Member

I have the sprint marquee and having a hard time finding info on flashing to boost. I have a prevail I can use as Donner. But I have read the using prevail a. Donner phone can be next to impossible because some of the info needed through cdma tools is locked through Samsung.
  8. awdmofo

awdmofo New Member

Im trying to use Change APN app on my phone and i've entered in all the info from this thread and i still can't seem to get pics to download via my text app. Phone is a HTC 510 desire, my brother cracked it, then loaded a rom for a Nexus phone, seems to work faster and has more internal memory which is awesome. Just keep getting a message stating No APN specified. Any help would be great, Im a newb with smart phones as of last year.