• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] ALIENWARP v2.0.2 (Update v2.0.3 released)

Had a free minute so I thought I'd pop by and see how things were going.

:( I'll be sad if the battery indicator gets changed as it took longer than all the rest of the theme work. But I do understand its kind of hard to see sometimes.

Btw... I'm still using my warp but its getting hard because the ear speaker is dead and the speaker phone speaker is getting crackley.

Upvote 0

:( I'll be sad if the battery indicator gets changed as it took longer than all the rest of the theme work. But I do understand its kind of hard to see sometimes.

Btw... I'm still using my warp but its getting hard because the ear speaker is dead and the speaker phone speaker is getting crackley.

I hear you there! No pun intended lol

I had to buy my roommate's bluetooth headset to keep using my Warp comfortably. I have to say, the speaker is definitely the biggest downside of this phone.

Upvote 0

I'm in the same boat. USB is dead. I hear a series of pops and click rather than human voice. I bought my wife a new phone and as soon as she gets it I will have an almost new warp

Upvote 0
Hey guys I know this Rom was handed off to another Dev but nothing has been posted in a while was just wandering if it is still being worked on?

Also the links are dead or rather lead to a DropBox page that says "Nothing Here" Does anyone still have a copy of this they can share? I would still like to give this a try......Thanks! :D

Upvote 0
Hey guys I know this Rom was handed off to another Dev but nothing has been posted in a while was just wandering if it is still being worked on?

Also the links are dead or rather lead to a DropBox page that says "Nothing Here" Does anyone still have a copy of this they can share? I would still like to give this a try......Thanks! :D

Yes this ROM is still being worked on... I have an update for Alienwarp and Voltron that should be released in the next few days... I know it's been a while but I've just been busy with work... Keep in mind we all do this on our spare time. Bare with me, won't be long... :)

Upvote 0
Yes this ROM is still being worked on... I have an update for Alienwarp and Voltron that should be released in the next few days... I know it's been a while but I've just been busy with work... Keep in mind we all do this on our spare time. Bare with me, won't be long... :)

Thanks For the update! I do know that you put in all this work on your spare time and also have a life to lead, I hope I did not come off sounding like I was demanding anything. I do appreciate all the hard work the devs here put in!

The fact that it is worked on in spare time is why I asked, we all know life can change and so do priorities. I am glad this rom will live on and continue to evolve, thanks for taking the time to work on it! Looking forward to that update.:)

Upvote 0
Reactions: Tigatron
Upvote 0
its fine by me as long as i get some credit.

thats right im still floating around lol
Awesome bro I sent u an pm u know that goes with out saying lmao.
You know me cuzz. I owe you all of the credit
And I'am sure the pm I sent you will find you well
lmao some credit.

:)HERE'S A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO YOU BRUTHA!!! TIGATRON!!
As for no matter how hard I work on this rom I will still give you all of the credit..

I'am willing to do the work if someone is willing to help me make it happen?????????
WHO's with me ??????? RESURRECT THE ALIEN!!!!!!

Upvote 0
2_Alienwarp_Samsung_S3_screen_shot.jpg

Creator of alienwarp by Tigatron
Brought to you now by Jaymzway
On Samsung Galaxy S3 L710
Stay tuned this is only a screenshot of work in progress. Thank you Tigs. :cool: Stay cool brutha

Attachments

• Alienwarp Samsung S3 screen shot.jpg
    Alienwarp Samsung S3 screen shot.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Reactions: klownprince420
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones