• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] SPH-710T Deleted Google Play Services

iviyth0s

May 31, 2010
I was wondering if someone could upload their apk for Google Play Services from their SPH-L710T (or even just SPH-L710) because I rooted my friends Virgin Mobile S3 and she deleted Google Play Services and it all went to hell and she didn't back it up. (well she did but Titanium Backup idiotically put the backup folder on her internal memory which got wiped when she tried a factory restore, same with the nandroid backup)

PLEASE if anyone could do this for me(her), I've been going crazy trying to fix it.

I got Google Play Store on there from an XDA thread and the Google Play services version 6.5.87 from my Samsung Stratosphere II but I think the G.P.S. isn't compatible with her phone (probably due to the difference in Android OS version more than the different device) because it fails after it tries to update from google play and then no google apps will work.

Thank you SO much for any assistance any one of you may offer!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ebnnail

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones