• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [BOUNTY - Metropcs Samsung Galaxy Indulge 4g SCH- R910]

You can request features at any time. There is no required donation for anything.

Hey Konane,
Any way you can make a bypass feature for using phone w/o sim card for use with other carriers (if possible)?
I (seemingly) have phone ready to go on Cricket but it will not allow me to make calls or use any data because it keeps telling me to insert Metropcs sim card.

Upvote 0
Does that mean no help for this?

I get this when I reboot after installed clockworkmod recovery.

e:Failed to verify whole-file signature
e: signature verification failed.
install aborted.
YES, my phone is rooted.

Redownload whatever it is that you're trying to flash.

Also, this bounty has been fully met. I believe the final number was $450. ;)

Reactions: PATRICKNUUDLZ
Upvote 0
Also, this bounty has been fully met. I believe the final number was $450.
- ah, well sorry for my misunderstanding but does that mean there is bat we can run in debug mode to unlock this stuff? The first post seems not to be updated?

Perhaps I was off topic. The file it was using came from clockwormmod recovery choose you phone. more detail here.
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-indulge/310449-check-battery-out-might-answer-3.html

Upvote 0

Also, this bounty has been fully met. I believe the final number was $450. ;)

Yep, time to pay up guys. I'm sending the $50 I pledged now.

And k0, I think the final number was more than that, it was like $650 the last time I looked which was many months ago, before you showed up here. Unfortunately, it looks like everyones pledges in the first post have been deleted. :(

I sincerely hope that you get some / most of that money, you deserve it! Without you, none of this would have been possible. Thanks man.

Also guys, don't forget DRockstar, who ported the ClockWorkMod! You can find donation links to both k0 and DRock in Yawa's thanks post (currently also linked in my sig).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones