• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (Brick)LG G2 D801 Claro PR

Hi sir ..im also victim of same problem..the shop sold me lg g2 as d802 32 gb. I straight away rooted it with ioroot. then autorec for my model . and opted to boot in recovery .I landed in bootloader screen..the I fastboot aboot. boot .laf . and successful y came to down load mood. then I flashed a lollipop kzd available from some site. and now no imei. no baseband and more sad screen touch is calibrated...I then download ed a kdz stock rom by typing in the imei on a website and it returned a d801 rom for me. but I can not flash it . it stops on 2%' with error. but I can flash a d802 rom fully but with no imei and uncalibrated screen .. f
I can root this rom with ioroot and autorec . I flashed different basebands and kernel on this rom . but my problem remain the same......more confusing is when I checked my iemi from www.iemi.info. it showed my lg g2 is d800 and 32 gb.......I bought this lg as d802. but available official kdz is d801. but actual its d800 ..now please help me .......otherwise im disapointed and at one moment I decided to crush this shit ....please help ...kindest tegards.

Upvote 0
Hi sir ..im also victim of same problem..the shop sold me lg g2 as d802 32 gb. I straight away rooted it with ioroot. then autorec for my model . and opted to boot in recovery .I landed in bootloader screen..the I fastboot aboot. boot .laf . and successful y came to down load mood. then I flashed a lollipop kzd available from some site. and now no imei. no baseband and more sad screen touch is calibrated...I then download ed a kdz stock rom by typing in the imei on a website and it returned a d801 rom for me. but I can not flash it . it stops on 2%' with error. but I can flash a d802 rom fully but with no imei and uncalibrated screen .. f
I can root this rom with ioroot and autorec . I flashed different basebands and kernel on this rom . but my problem remain the same......more confusing is when I checked my iemi from www.iemi.info. it showed my lg g2 is d800 and 32 gb.......I bought this lg as d802. but available official kdz is d801. but actual its d800 ..now please help me .......otherwise im disapointed and at one moment I decided to crush this shit ....please help ...kindest tegards.

Its best to remove your rear cover and inspect to see which motherboard you have. D800 is most common.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones