• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bug or feature?

Monad

Lurker
Jun 12, 2010
It was late at night and i couldnt sleep so I decided to listen to some music with the HTC headphones. Then i thought i heard something outside, so i pressed pause on the headphones and then i repediately pressed play, copuse im a really impatient person and the music stopped and the phone started calling someone. After some tests i found out that the phone calls the last person you called if you press play 5 times. Is it a bug? Couse i really dont like the feature and im sure people dont like being called at 3 in the night either.

The solution would be to press play once, which will solve the calling problem and will probably start the music faster as you aren't confusing the device with lots of signals.

Said feature is useful to people who use the phone as a phone a lot, and has no effect whatsoever on people listening to music if they use the controls properly. It isn't a bug.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones