• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
My wife has the 8530 and is liking it more and more every day. It certainly does not nearly have the same versatility as an Android phone by any stretch of the imagination... but everything that it does do, it does well. I haven't found anything buggy with it yet. It's light, it's small, and it appears that it might be durable... but I'm not going to find out to what extent:p

BTW, I assume that since you have a Droid, you mean the Palm Pre Plus (Stay the hell away from the original Palm Pre!). On the PP+ they got rid of the main button for a reason!

Ya I really like it too. People say I sound way better and my husband used it today and said it sounded really good. And I don't have to worry about pressing g*d knows what button with my face! lol Love having a way better choice of cases too, that really bothered me with the Moment. The one thing I miss about the Moment is SMS Pop-up. I got soo spoiled with that app! ;)

Upvote 0
Thanks guys I really appreciate it. I'll probably be back at some point in time because I really do like the Android OS but it's back to a BB for me for now (a Curve 8530 BTW). ;)

Just fyi, I had to replace 4 of my blackberriees when I was with verizon... I finally got an upgrade for free to a tour, but I got fed up with their customer service so we changed to spring.. Good luck to you!

Peace out!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones