cafe world abd flash on froyoSupport

Last Updated:

1. CriticalMass

CriticalMass Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Can someone else chime in here. This version of flash doesn't seem to work with cafe world (facebook game). And the version I have can't be updated via app brain (it shows an update available but won't update. Says it can't find it when I try to update). I updated to 2.2 via the rom manager and bootstrap recovery method.. any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Brian_83

Brian_83 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, but I think certain flash things like that may not work. It may not be 100% flash or may just contain components not compatible with a phone. If you think about it, how would you perform some of the tasks you do on your computer, on the phone in an app like cafe world.

3. Compubyte

Compubyte Member

I am trying to figure this one out myself .. if I find the answer I'll let you know. I"m sure someone can hack it to work (flash?) .. either way will keep you updated . .my wife is going nuts not able to play her stupid cafe world on this tablet I bought her .. I've tried a few things here and there. and now it seems to go quite a bit further into the game. but still doesn't run it..

4. labeledbass

labeledbass Well-Known Member

I've gotten into the game, but not everything loaded - I still think this phone is too weak for such a busy flash game, even large PCs lag on that game. I have however been able to enter treasure island but the navigation is nearly impossible. They need to simply make a mobile version (zynga), I couldn't even get the XOOM to work it out, of course 4g hasn't hit here yet and connection speed is a large variable.

Not that I play the games, my girl does, and is always wanting to "feed her avatars" when we're out of town - I simply like to push the phone :)