• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help cafe world abd flash on froyo

CriticalMass

Jun 5, 2010
Can someone else chime in here. This version of flash doesn't seem to work with cafe world (facebook game). And the version I have can't be updated via app brain (it shows an update available but won't update. Says it can't find it when I try to update). I updated to 2.2 via the rom manager and bootstrap recovery method.. any ideas?

I am trying to figure this one out myself .. if I find the answer I'll let you know. I"m sure someone can hack it to work (flash?) .. either way will keep you updated . .my wife is going nuts not able to play her stupid cafe world on this tablet I bought her .. I've tried a few things here and there. and now it seems to go quite a bit further into the game. but still doesn't run it..

Upvote 0
I've gotten into the game, but not everything loaded - I still think this phone is too weak for such a busy flash game, even large PCs lag on that game. I have however been able to enter treasure island but the navigation is nearly impossible. They need to simply make a mobile version (zynga), I couldn't even get the XOOM to work it out, of course 4g hasn't hit here yet and connection speed is a large variable.

Not that I play the games, my girl does, and is always wanting to "feed her avatars" when we're out of town - I simply like to push the phone :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones