• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar back-up?

I am using the default calendar app that came on my Galaxy S5. I had to do a factory reset last April, and I lost everything. I input everything again, and I don't want to do that again. Could someone tell me how to back-up this calendar? I see the option to sync it. What exactly does this do? Is there another calendar app that can be backed-up?
Thanks.

Enable the calendar sync option. That syncs everything in your calaendar to your Google account, just like saving contacts to you Google (Gmail) account does. Provides instant, real-time online backups for easy restoration if you do a reset for or transfer to a new device. If you aren't saving and syncing your contacts and calendar to your Google account, I *highly* recommened you do.

Reactions: Clementine_3
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones