• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar of Cricket ZTE phone stinks, any alternatives?

AMauler

Jun 4, 2015
The calendar (build vers 6.0-20160415.172738) that came with my Cricket ZTE phone stinks. There are other reasons for dissatisfaction, but the main two are 1) navigation, it keeps on snapping back to todays date when I try to browse later appointments and prior appointments and 2) the description is limited to a very small number of characters making it nearly useless, yet Google Calendar on my laptop which my phone can access seems to allow an unlimited number of characters. Are there any alternatives or workarounds? I have a limited amount of phone memory but unlimited data on my plan.

Thanks. Is the Google Calendar low storage on the phone? With the complimentary phone Cricket provided, not much phone storage for Apps is given. I hope it also works with my Facebook Calendar Sync app where I can view all of my Google Calendar & Facebook Calendar events in the same screen.

Well Google Calendar download size is 14 MB but Business Calendar 2 is 8 MB and it has a better 4.6 rating than GC's 4.1 rating. Also BC2 allows task lists but I don't think GC does this. I had a calendar on my 2015 android that did task lists that I missed having since I got rid of that phone/provider. I will download BC2 and see how it goes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones