• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help call "details"?

cornfused

Lurker
Nov 19, 2010
Is there a certain trick to viewing call details, suck as the exact time a call was recieved or missed? I have the D2 global. Just upgraded from D1. All I used to do on D1 was long press and then scroll down to "view call details". D2 doesnt seem to have that option. Im a person of detail and this has been driving me nuts.

Thanks for moving it. Im a little new still to forums and was dog tired when posting.
I know about the "recent" tab, but the time is in " hours ago" instead of an actual time. Is there a way to change that? I need an exact time. Also, it estimates. It will say "2 hours ago" when really it couldve been exactly 2 hours or 2 hours and 45 minutes. I never had a droid 2. I went from thr first moto droid to the droid 2 global. So im not sure if basic droid 2 does this or not. It sure is aggravating me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones