call "details"?Support

Last Updated:

1. cornfused

cornfused New Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a certain trick to viewing call details, suck as the exact time a call was recieved or missed? I have the D2 global. Just upgraded from D1. All I used to do on D1 was long press and then scroll down to "view call details". D2 doesnt seem to have that option. Im a person of detail and this has been driving me nuts.

Advertisement
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums and to the Droid 2 forums, cornfused.

You are posting a question, not an actual tip, so I moved your thread to the Support area for you.

cornfused likes this.
  3. Super_Six_Two

Super_Six_Two Well-Known Member

If its the same as the dialer on the regular D2 then you just go to the recent tab and it gives you the time, date, and duration.

4. cornfused

cornfused New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for moving it. Im a little new still to forums and was dog tired when posting.
    I know about the "recent" tab, but the time is in " hours ago" instead of an actual time. Is there a way to change that? I need an exact time. Also, it estimates. It will say "2 hours ago" when really it couldve been exactly 2 hours or 2 hours and 45 minutes. I never had a droid 2. I went from thr first moto droid to the droid 2 global. So im not sure if basic droid 2 does this or not. It sure is aggravating me.