• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Call History for a Specific Contact

ed653

Lurker
Feb 17, 2013
Hi all,

I am a new Android user with a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. I have a question about call logs:

As far as I can see, in order to see the call history for a specific contact, you have to find his/her name in Phone->Logs, which may be hard if the list is too long.

What about the Contacts list? Is there a way to select the contact first, and then see the call history? If this is not supported by default, can you recommend any apps that does this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Download "Dialer One". It will sort call history by contact. Click and hold down on the contacts name and a box will pop up allowing you to see the entire history of in/out calls to that person. Just installed it after looking for this same thing. I wanted to know when was the last time and how many times I have called a subcontractor to come fix something at my house.

Reactions: ed653
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones