• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Call me crazy..

About a few hours ago, I was not able to change my LWP settings to a screen shot, so I did that a screen shot, it seems odd to have it crashed a few times with wallpapers and settings though, I just put it on safe mode on my moto edge plus.. Still I am also frustrated that nova launcher does not apply icons over that original icon settings, I wish for a launcher that has both the applied icon and able to change the name of each app, just for the top in the spell, I kind of wonder if there is a launcher that does both..

I think the trouble is presetting ADW on my mobile data, it seems really sucky for a second bit though, I am still somewhat frustrated this problem did even occur throughout when changing wallpapers to a point of where, I just went back with my OG launcher and was able to change the wallpaper that way. So I onwder if there is a launcher that handles both Nova settings and ADW...

Milo, are you saying you can't change your app icon name and the app icon itself?
You can, if using Nova launcher prime....
Long press on the icon, choose edit, then type in a new name for the icon. You can do this in the app drawer or home screens. You can also choose which Android icon to use for each app the same way.
Of course, you'll need other icon packs installed if you really want customization.
And yes I'll call you crazy!!! Lol

Upvote 0
Milo, are you saying you can't change your app icon name and the app icon itself?
Long press on the icon, choose edit, then type in a new name for the icon. You can do this in the app drawer or home screens. You can also choose which Android icon to use for each app the same way.
Of course, you'll need other icon packs installed if you really want customization.
I already had the icon pack installed though, so Nova Prime, is that one low price or is it per year?

Upvote 0
I already had the icon pack installed though, so Nova Prime, is that one low price or is it per year?
It's a one time purchase. You actually need the free nova launcher app and the nova prime app acts as a license for the main app.

Edit: I haven't used nova in some time. It was a one time purchase back then but I don't see anything on the play store that says it's a subscription. It looks like it is still a one time fee.

Upvote 0
It's a one time purchase. You actually need the free nova launcher app and the nova prime app acts as a license for the main app.

Edit: I haven't used nova in some time. It was a one time purchase back then but I don't see anything on the play store that says it's a subscription. It looks like it is still a one time fee.
Yeah one time fee, I just got it finally.

Upvote 0

Not working with my cell hmmm....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones