• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help camera camcorder and youtube not working

mattcnz

Apr 5, 2010
I updated to froyo 2.2 yesterday and ever since the camera, camcorder and YouTube apps flash open for a second and immediately close. I called Sprint's tech support and the lady said that Sprint did not work the bugs out of it for their phones yet, and that I have to go to the store and have them completely wipe it. This is unacceptable because I literally have put thousands of things on my evo. Is there anything else that can be done? Thank you in advance.

I had this problem (updated to fresh 3 Rom), but I found it wasn't caused by the Rom. I found that it was actually caused be something I restored using titanium backup (from my eclair backup). I wasn't able to determine exactly which settings caused it, unfortunately. Did you restore using titanium backup?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones