camera on rooted themed x not working properly?

Last Updated:

1. gmenfan83

gmenfan83 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok I rooted and deodex with 928 on my gf x and then put jrummy pink theme ....now her camera wont open all the time and the pics she takes are not always saving to her gallery ...any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. ECFfighter7232

ECFfighter7232 Well-Known Member

try turning off the "geolocation tagging" thing... it worked for me in apex/nextheme

gmenfan83 likes this.
  3. Btros

Btros Well-Known Member

hmm wonder if that could have been the problem with my gf's Droid2, had a similar issue after I rooted and deodexed it, except hers wouldn't even open the app. You guys think this could apply to her phone the same way?

4. ECFfighter7232

ECFfighter7232 Well-Known Member

might be. mine worked when it was rooted and deodexed, but on ApeX it stopped working for some random reason (dont think it was anything wrong with ApeX since almost no one else had the same issue) and I randomly for some reason turned off the geotag thing and suddenly it worked! lol

I could go into the camera app, and take a picture, it just wouldnt save it (it would save bassically a blank image with 0 file size)
    and when I was in camcorder as soon as I hit the record button it booted me out of the app back to my home screen

5. gmenfan83

gmenfan83 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

well she said she had turned the geotag off prior to the problems.....im kind of stumped here lol