• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root camera on rooted themed x not working properly?

hmm wonder if that could have been the problem with my gf's Droid2, had a similar issue after I rooted and deodexed it, except hers wouldn't even open the app. You guys think this could apply to her phone the same way?

might be. mine worked when it was rooted and deodexed, but on ApeX it stopped working for some random reason (dont think it was anything wrong with ApeX since almost no one else had the same issue) and I randomly for some reason turned off the geotag thing and suddenly it worked! lol

I could go into the camera app, and take a picture, it just wouldnt save it (it would save bassically a blank image with 0 file size)
and when I was in camcorder as soon as I hit the record button it booted me out of the app back to my home screen

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones